At thinkPeople our aim is to help individuals understand their natural tendencies and learn how to adapt them to fit their situation in the workplace
Awareness and appreciation of your leadership skills and behaviors is an important first step to enable you motivate, inspire and effectively lead teams. You must also recognise any potential gaps if you wish to excel. This requires a degree of self-awareness.
At thinkPeople, we offer a range of leadership development programmes that can help you on this journey of self discovery.
You will BECOME MORE SELF AWARE
- Identify behavioural tendencies to keep, stop and grow
- Identify gaps between rewards/desired conditions and behaviours
- Reflect on motivations capable of impacting behaviour
- Predict performance in new jobs and novel situations
You will ESTABLISH WHO YOU ARE
- Typical approach to work and interaction with others?
- Strengths you can rely on to facilitate your performance?
- Tendencies that could derail your career or performance?
- Likely response when stressed, under pressure, or not self monitoring?
- What motivates and “drives” you?
- Type of work environment you are likely to consider most motivating?
- What are you likely to strive to attain?
- How do you identify and solve problems?
- Approach to problem solving in the real world?
We offer assessments that will help individuals and teams
- Job Fit: Personality characteristics that you need to get along and get ahead
- Management Fit: Factors that impede your career success
- Organisational Fit: Business drivers and core values for individual fit within a work culture
Our key offerings are: